State of the Territory 609

Place to post in-game information as your character.

Moderator: Dante

State of the Territory 609

Postby Dante » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Over the last year, there has been much fighting in or near the region of Mintergaus. The lycanthrope forces have successfully held back the strength of Lord Regent Teerik and the magic of the Elemental Warlord of Nannell, using the Turma Mountains to their full advantage. Warlord Tethrin has even been so bold to lead small assaults on Acralux and Appleton, although these appeared to be only diversions for the larger assaults on the Rangers and Militia already in Mintergaus. It would appear that the region of Mintergaus will remain under Tethrin’s control indefinitely.

The former warlord known as Lycor has been spotted occasionally, but has not been much of a nuisance since the last gathering in Wayside. He seems to be more of a pest than any real threat to the region.

Elmrisen continues to be the brace against a wall of undeath from the region of Aerikin. Lord Tel’Daarn Ebonwyrm has devoted himself 100 percent to this task, leaving his adventuring days in the past. There have not been any reports of a surge, but the attacks of mundane undead still continue to plague the border areas.

The growth of Willowdark’s economy and development has slowed to a near stop over the last year. With most of the Territory’s coin going to the war effort in Mintergaus, there has been little left to upgrade roads or establish trade caravans. It should be noted that Lord Guildmaster Cirin Icerider has done an excellent job on his limited resources, often using his own personal resources to better the land.
Dante
Site Admin

Postby sciclone » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:22 pm

If you would quit buying books and give me a little of your money Cirin, I could always assist you as I have in the past. My offer extends to most others as well.

Smarter than Guildmasters,
Lycor
sciclone

Postby sciclone » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Let us not bicker about who's influence is larger, size is not everything, so do not be discouraged Goodman Shadowhunt. I am far from a ghost, however. My blade is quite real. You take what is needed, I take what I want, so there are differences you see. Many could learn from me, that much is true, some are willing it seems. I do hope the weather is nice in Elmrisen, I would hate to get my new item wet.

Quite corporeal,
Lycor
sciclone

Return to In-Game Board