Some information for a Dwarf traveling through

Place to post in-game information as your character.

Moderator: Dante

Some information for a Dwarf traveling through

Postby arvil boulderbreaker » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:30 am

¤¤¤ posted by runner ¤¤¤

Greatings all,

I shall be stopping by ye fair town next month on me way back to Naringal, and was yondering if anyone can help me with some things.

First is they a forge that I can use to make some weapons and armor? If ye could show me the way to the forge an how much the cost of using it be I would be most appriciated. Also if anyone wish to purchase some weapons or have them sharpened or silvered let me know.

Second where be a good place to sleep? I be a small dwarf so I need not much room to sleep. I may have some humans and elves traveling with me so I may need to purchase acomidations in a large room.

Third and most important how is the food and drink at the tavern?? And how much gold do I need to bring for a couple of barrels of the best ale?

Sincerly,
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Corporal of the Silver Lions
Master Smith
Apprentice Brewer
Fighter and Lover of Life
All around good Dwarf
arvil boulderbreaker

Postby Cho Kai » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:59 pm

*response is posted up*

Arvil Boulderbreaker,

I hope you get this before you make your way here. I would not know who to send the messge back to Naringal with... you should probably post that information in the future.

To answer my questions, if you wish to make use of my forge in Willowdark, I would be happy to allow you the oppurtunity. As for costs, I will probably need to get back with you on that. I have little head for numbers and don't tend to carry ledgers with me.

To your other questions, I am sure we can find accomodations for our friends from Naringal, I would not worry much on that front.

I will personally vouch for the quality of Madam Zara's tavern. It is probably the finest tavern I have had the pleasure to dine at... though I have certainly eaten some fine food in your lands.

As for Ale, I am not the right person to ask.

Cho Kai
Guild Steward of Willowdark
Archmaster Smith
Forgemaster of Willowdark
Cho Kai

Postby Ti Tie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Kitten,

Madam Zaras clan makes quite an enjoyable ale. Don't worry Arvil, come seek me out we will get you right as rain in this little 'town'!

Ti tie.
"Do you really want to shake my hand?"
Ti Tie

Postby arvil boulderbreaker » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:05 pm

*** posted by Dwarvian runner ***

Thank ye Cho and Ti Tie for the information. in ye last letter to me, ye mentioned that several peoples were leaving the lands due to the destruction brought about in the area. Is they any merchants in the area left? I be packing supplies for me travel and was wondering if me needs to pack everything and no gold or pack some stuff and gold to buys the rest. If any of ye be merchants that reads this or know of a merchant in town please respond by pigeon to me quarters here in Naringal at atomross13@yahoo.com thank ye. and I hopes to be bringing some adventures with me to help rid ye land of the undead blight.

Arvil
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Corporal of the Silver Lions
Master Smith
Apprentice Brewer
Fighter and Lover of Life
All around good Dwarf
arvil boulderbreaker

Return to In-Game Board