Elmrisen and the Coming Fight

Place to post in-game information as your character.

Moderator: Dante

Elmrisen and the Coming Fight

Postby blackwingedheaven » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:59 pm

As I have been out of the fray for these last four years, recovering from extensive injuries inflicted on me by one of Willowdark's warlords, I feel that I must ask this question: What resources can we expect to find in Elmrisen for the coming gathering of heroes? I assume we have a circle of power ready within the tavern as in years past, but the state of Willowdark's other resources was in something of disarray the last time I was adventuring. Have we a scroll library yet established? What of an alchemy lab, or a forge for crafters?

In short, will the infrastructure be available for those of us who seek to aid in the good fight be ready for us to offer our fullest potential?

Keenan Burnflame,
Former Magistrate of Willowdark
blackwingedheaven

Re: Elmrisen and the Coming Fight

Postby Cirin Icerider » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:20 pm

I am quite certain you have seen this in the past weekend, but for the record and for anybody who might visit this tree:

Yes, we have had for several years now a comprehensive guild system. The Guilds of Willowdark have a complete formal scroll library. We have access to all standard formal magic scrolls except for transformations, golem creation, summoning and undead creation scrolls (the latter of which are illegal anyway).

Every guildhouse, of which Elmrisen has one, has a complete set of workshops, including smithing, alchemy, scrollmaking, potionmaking, and trapmaking.

In this new age of peace that is upon the land, guildhouses will be spread farther and hopefully into each town in the land.

In service to the Crown I remain,

Lord Cirin Icerider
Lord Master of Guilds of All Willowdark
Council of Willowdark
Archmage of Healing and Abjuration
Master Cartographer
Master Alchemist
Defender of the Griffon
Cirin Icerider

Return to In-Game Board