Victory over the Void: Peace at last in Willowdark

Place to post in-game information as your character.

Moderator: Dante

Victory over the Void: Peace at last in Willowdark

Postby Cirin Icerider » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Good people of Willowdark,

The war is over. Peace is upon the land.

I am weary from the epic battles that have recently concluded, so I will be brief.

The Void taint that was upon the land, and corrupting many people within our borders is now banished from Tyrra. The Void-tainted Fae Icon known as the Dark Tree has been slain and banished from Tyrra. The Master Vampire Lannessa is permanently dead, and with it her legions of the undead. The bandit Lycor is stripped of most of his shadow powers and is once again merely a fugitive from the law.

Thanks to monumental and heroic efforts and sacrifices of many people, not the least of which is Professor Tyri Mahri, and the aid of many visitors from the Republic of Naringal, the Kingdom of Kaurath and the Evendarrian Duchy of Fengate, we have achieved victory over the void which brought madness and destruction.

It is a time of rebuilding in the land. We have lost much, we have suffered much. It is a time to celebrate, and a time to heal. It is also a time to look towards the future and truly developing Willowdark into a land where prosperity and peace reign.

In service to the Crown I remain,

Lord Cirin Icerider
Lord Master of Guilds of All Willowdark
Council of Willowdark
Archmage of Healing and Abjuration
Master Cartographer
Master Alchemist
Defender of the Griffon
Cirin Icerider

Re: Victory over the Void: Peace at last in Willowdark

Postby blackwingedheaven » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:49 am

While I doubt that this is truly peace in Willowdark--our land remains dangerous frontier, after all--I am thankful to the stars themselves for delivering us from this lengthy civil war. Perhaps we natives of Willowdark can use this time to rebuild that which we have lost over the years, and look toward the future for a change. My deepest thanks to all involved in the salvation of my homeland, though I know that struggles both political and social remain to be faced.

Sincerely,
Keenan Burnflame
Battlemage of Willowdark
blackwingedheaven

Re: Victory over the Void: Peace at last in Willowdark

Postby Tyri » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Keenan...

I know well the rebuilding that must take place....my birthplace is approximately 1 hour's ride from Oblitris (the other side than what we were on), and it was completely destroyed by the madness-driven taint that ruined the land. The taint has been around for a VERY long time - it was causing problems approximately 400 years prior to my birth, and I turned 175 during the gather.

Sadly, I don't think for a second that this is a 'safe' condition. Something happened VERY late Saturday night (after most had gone to their rest) in which I was rifted somewhere - and some of the things I saw are still making me physically ill. To that end, I need Lords Cirin and Tel'daarn to contact me at their earliest convenience. Its still very fresh in my mind,

Dream well, my friends, and gather your strength. Use the time that the dormant winter will provide, and get ready.

Good luck to us all.

~Tyri
Guard your dreams....for remember, I am the one capable of changing it to your worst nightmare if I chose...
Tyri

Return to In-Game Board