Home

Place to post out-of-game information.

Moderator: Dante

Home

Postby CotoWindwalker » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:38 pm

Made it home safely but all in one piece would be a lie. If anyone finds my will to live I'll be wanting that back. Had a blast and already looking forward to coming back next year. To tired to keep thinking now but yall rock and thats that.

Cory
CotoWindwalker

Postby Grey » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:53 am

I made it home about 9. I had a blast, and got to kick back with som very cool people.

The RP was AWESOME!!!
Staff you guys rock so hard. Thanks for everything, even the bruises.
Thank You Tavern for the great food, and super hospitality.

I am also very very tired, so I cant think straight either.

I plan on making it back again. Soon, I hope.

Much Love to all you guys,
~Dae (Grey)
Grey

Best. Event

Postby darwincoldstone » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:54 am

As I told staff as we left, Nero Kentucky is a blast. Even though we were only there for a short time and I hit the circle, this is the best time I have had at an event in some time. There is just a feeling of involvement that I do not get from other events - that we are part of the story, not just "extras".

The in game atmosphere helps allot. There were few OOC breaks directly, and most OOG stuff was pulled taken away from the tavern, which helps the game flow tremendously.

And finally, I really dig what a good job Lord Tel'darn (Sorry, I don't know your real name) does when he gathers the entire town and says "We need all of you" and it feels like he does.

Finally, even though I had no loot to check out (came home with a few components but no gold) and died once, this reminded me of how fun NERO can be. Whens the next one?

Dan
(Darwin)

Postby Kelvay » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:06 pm

Got Home safe but worn out. Had a freaking great time and am looking forward to visiting again next year. I am sore as hell.

Staff and NPC's- You guys rocked. For there being so few of you- I was simply amazed at how you kept going. Thank you so much for all you do and for running your butts off to keep us entertained.

Tavern- Food was great and I love you guys. Thanks for all the hard work you do.

PCs thanks so much for the roleplay and for waiting on my slow fat butt to get around. It was great to meet you guys that I did not know and great to see those of you that I did again.

Thanks again for an awsome time. you totally made it worth the drive.

Justin Roman
Kelvay- The Fat Gypsy

PS- would love to see some of you at West TN this weekend if you can make it.
Kelvay Rominoff
Kumpaniya de Rominoff
Defender of de Familia
Defender of de Mydian Republic
Co-Founder Golden Merchant Federation
Merchant, Healer, Gambler
Kelvay

Postby Thrift » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:54 pm

Seeing as yall know Coto is home and that means I was home too.. I just wanted to say YAY!!!

I had so much fun! I love Nero, but I got a whole new experience out of coming to your chapter. It felt nice to be able to go off without having to worry as much as to where Coto was, because so many people are higher level and I feel I need protection constantly.. I could make friends freely, without worry as to what they thought of the people I hang out with and me, without knowing me, based on said friendships. I got to go off with two other players chasing crunchies that were on par with my level, people I had only met that day, and beat stuffs up with them..

and I actually got treasure! Sometimes, as a healer, I find that a difficult thing to say, but most fighter types, after a battle and the treasure has been collected are like "I know you healed me a few times, here's a Gold!" Which I did as well... with "You helped us kill this and didn't get anything for your spells/scrolls/time.. here's some Gold!" It was awesome.

I can go on and on and on, but I'm sore and a lil hungry... I could easily go back to sleep, but I won't.. Cause otherwise I will be up all night.. The point of the story is:

SO MUCH FUN! THANKS!
Thrift

Postby Skjaldbakka » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:21 am

I had a great deal of fun at this event, as I always do. I particularly liked Tel-Darn's inspirational speech after the planar node mod. I'm looking forward to learning formation fighting in-game at the next event.

-Erik
aka Camden Rose
Skjaldbakka

Speech

Postby Dante » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:13 pm

I had a great time. I look forward to running more events in the future. A big thanks to Kyle for running things solo while I was gone on Saturday. Thanks to the NPCs...Jon, Shane, Hoan. I think the most enjoyable thing for me about the KY events, other than beating you all down, is the great roleplaying. Everyone is unique in their style of character, but all stay in character and interact well.

See you all at the next event (that I will starting looking into). Bring your friend(s).

Ben Loudin
Dante
Site Admin

Return to Out-of-Game Board