Missing

Place to post out-of-game information.

Moderator: Dante

Missing

Postby Ti Tie » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:53 pm

I am missing my billfold black wallet. Not much in it but cards and a two dollar bill. If anyone has seen this please pm me. I really would like my wallet back.
"Do you really want to shake my hand?"
Ti Tie

Postby Cirin Icerider » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Sheena's wallet has also been missing since the event, had no cash in it but had credit cards. We'd thought maybe it was just lost in all the stuff when we packed in a hurry, but since we stayed in the same room, it does raise the spectre of somebody possibly doing something unsavory.

Edit: Sheena checked activity on all her accounts, none of the missing cards have been used, but it's still a disturbing coincidence that two wallets went missing out of that room.
Cirin Icerider

Postby Aislin » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:16 am

I went ahead and filed a report and notified all my card holders so none of it can be used without being traced in some way hopefully you've done the same. An inconvenience to be sure, I miss my pictures that were in it more though.
-S
Aislin Kakarachka
Guildmistress of the Willowdark Guild of Merchants,
Master Alchemist
Craftsman
Farmer
"True beauty shines from the soul and warms the world with its kindness, compassion , and integrity."
Aislin

Postby Ti Tie » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:40 pm

I did find my wallet. It was hidden in the deep pockets of the pickup under Daniels stuff.
"Do you really want to shake my hand?"
Ti Tie

Return to Out-of-Game Board