Keeping the Faith, waiting for more events. . .

Place to post out-of-game information.

Moderator: Dante

Keeping the Faith, waiting for more events. . .

Postby Cirin Icerider » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:37 pm

It's been a year now since the last NERO Kentucky event. . .

But "I'm not dead yet!".

There are a lot of us waiting, patiently (sometimes not so patiently) for more events.
Cirin Icerider

Postby Cirin Icerider » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:46 am

I know Ben has been ridiculously busy with school stuff, but hopefully he can carve out at least one Saturday for a one-day soon. E-mail him, let's not let him forget we're out here and wanting events.

I can at least go to events again, I'd been out of circulation since January because I've joined the National Guard and had to go to Basic and my AIT and was gone for almost 8 months. The whole "Disappearance of Cirin" plotline was explaining in-game why I couldn't be at any events held in that time, since my PC is pretty central to plot and has been at every single NKY event.

I've talked with a half-dozen NERO Kentucky regulars from the Lexington area who are all ready to go, just give us a date. Now I have to schedule around my monthly drill dates (although for a one-day, I might leave when dismissed and drive across the state just to make an appearance at the event, but I'd rather not do that if i must), but I'll be at events any other weekend.
Cirin Icerider

Postby Dante » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:31 pm

Hey all. I am not dead. Just feeling like it most of the time. We have not given up on NERO Kentucky. Just had a little (long) break. We were having some problems with the Boy Scout charter. Those issues, along with family and jobs, have really taken a toll on our NERO time. I talked to the BS council earlier in the week and I think we have all the paper work figured out, but just need to get to the office sometime during our normal work day.

Once that is done, we are talking about running a 1-day event in Louisa this fall and possibly an end of the year 2-day at McKee. I will keep you posted.

Sorry everyone. I have been itching for some NERO myself and I miss seeing all of your ugly faces...

Hope to see you all soon.

Benjamin Loudin
Owner, NERO Kentucky
Dante
Site Admin

Postby arvil boulderbreaker » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Please try to work something out with the Boyscouts!!! Some of us new people living in KY would love to actually make an event in this state. Hell if need be I will help talk to them as well, or take stuff to them.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Corporal of the Silver Lions
Master Smith
Apprentice Brewer
Fighter and Lover of Life
All around good Dwarf
arvil boulderbreaker

Postby Dante » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:41 pm

UPDATE:

We have our Boy Scout charter again, even though they raised the fee by 50%.

I am looking at possible days now. There are only so many weekends that I have available. I will let you know when we are booked.

Benjamin Loudin
Owner, NERO Kentucky
Dante
Site Admin

Return to Out-of-Game Board