NERO KY Events

Place to post out-of-game information.

Moderator: Dante

NERO KY Events

Postby arvil boulderbreaker » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:07 pm

To all of our great players the current scheduled and confirmed dates for events are:

August 16-18
September 20-22

I am attempting to schedule a May event at another camp near Cave Run Lake and will be updating this post and the facebook group page once I have confirmation of the site.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Corporal of the Silver Lions
Master Smith
Apprentice Brewer
Fighter and Lover of Life
All around good Dwarf
arvil boulderbreaker

Re: NERO KY Events

Postby TrystofFate » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Sweet!
Vaylen Locklain,
Wizard Of the Ashen Earth
TrystofFate

Postby blackwingedheaven » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Sadly, the scheduling of the August event prevents myself and about six other players from the Lexington area from attending, since we will be at GenCon. It's a shame, considering how long we've been waiting for another event, but best of luck.
blackwingedheaven

Postby kmilby » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Is there still going to be an event in August? And, if so, is there a way to pre-reg?
Thanks,
Kat
kmilby

Postby AdamPLOT » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:28 pm

yes the event is August 16-18. I know you can preregister through NEROInternational's website. I will check with ownership to see if they are accepting preregistration an another form.

Also I will start a thread here for everyone to post they are attending, and an event on facebook.
AdamPLOT

Postby kmilby » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:19 am

So I pre-regged through the NERO International page, but there is no way to prepay through it. Does this chapter not do that? It is fine, I can pay at the event - I just don't want to miss something I'm supposed to do.
~Kat
kmilby

Postby AdamPLOT » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:40 pm

We do allow prepayment an I believe it is at a discount. I will contact the owners and post the way to prepay.
AdamPLOT

Postby AdamPLOT » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:21 pm

*** Pre-payment should be available at the NERO International site when you pre-register!! ***

If you are unable to pre-pay on NERO International's site pre-payment can be made through pay pal using the email swvnero@gmail.com

If anyone has any other issues please let me know either here, on the NERO KY facebook page, or email atomross13@yahoo.com
AdamPLOT

Return to Out-of-Game Board