Bonadifka!!!

Place to post in-game information as your character.

Moderator: Dante

Postby Kelvay » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:20 pm

Digger,
Jes I to be know Brutus, I am to be his Bandoleer. As Far as what i am to be selling, Here is to be a list: (I will also to be contact jou privately)

Weapons, both silver and normal.
Gasses, Potions, Non-formal Scrolls, Elixirs and just about any other Mundane Item you can want. If anybody is to be looking for anything specific, jus to be let me know.

I am also to be in de buisness of castin de formal magics of de earth. So if jou to be lookin for a spirit forge, race change, vengance or any oder tings to be cast, Just to be let me to be know.

I also to be sell tankards, leather belt pouches, wrap pants and other garb. (anything in this section also has an OOG cost)

If you be looking for almost anyting to be let me know as I can probably to be find it.

Gwenlor,
I to be see dat jou to be work tings out a little wid Brutus so dat is to be good. he is to be have some great drink. I will to be glad to be sell jou a Tankard when I to be see jou so dat jou to be have sometin to be drink out of. Also dere are to be several people around Elmrisen dat can to be speak to my good name. And if anybody to be needin to be remember who I to be- I to be de fat gypsy dat to be carried de Lord regent out of de darkness.

Sastimos Baxt
Kelvay Rominoff
Kumpaniya de Rominoff
Defender of de Familia
Defender of de Mydian Republic
Co-Founder Golden Merchant Federation
Merchant, Healer, Gambler
Kelvay

Postby Digger » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:33 pm

Kelvay,
Sounds good. I will keep my weapons to the Master Crafted stuff, so as not to spoil yer business. Let me know if ya sell outta Weapons, I'll bring mine out.

I've already said what I am sellin', but if anybody needs a refresher just send me a message.
~Baron Digger Anvilforge~
GrandMaster Armorsmith of House Talia
GrandMaster Weaponsmith of House Talia
Barony of Rockbridge, Kingdom of Illcara
Digger

Postby HaZz » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:39 pm

Gwenlor Shadowhunt wrote:Agreed....

I haven't had a good drink in a long time, however if my friend is liable to join me at the gathering then I will wish for him to have a drink with us.

I already have a different way of viewing you, I will make sure that you are added to my list of good and honest gypsies.

Until next time...

~Gwenlor Shadowhunt

I'm glad you try to include me my friend... and for those trying to help him with advice you can't force anytyhing on him never can never tried but i have seen others that have it does'nt always turn out for the best... and take this message not with ill meaning I mean no harm in what I say and wish not to gain enemies without seeing them face to face...

May your blades stay sharp
Fortune favors the BOLD
The BOLD act swiftly...
HaZz

Postby HaZz » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:54 pm

Oi! who's got a problem with my friend? e's alot like family, mess wit im mess wit me alright? lay off! e' had settled things and there you go stirrin stuff up again...
Fortune favors the BOLD
The BOLD act swiftly...
HaZz

Postby Digger » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:33 pm

Wow, that's friendship! I think I'm gonna start a market fer Friendship Bracelets in this area. I think I'd sell out! Not makin' fun, jus' makin' business. I think you all deserve the "Friends Discount"! If ya both buy goods from me, buy one get one free!!!
~Baron Digger Anvilforge~
GrandMaster Armorsmith of House Talia
GrandMaster Weaponsmith of House Talia
Barony of Rockbridge, Kingdom of Illcara
Digger

Postby HaZz » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:00 pm

Aye I agree wit im' whatever the consequences we reap from our actions we will take full responsibility fer em' thas fer sure! I ask not for contention with possible good allies but like i spoke earlier you mess wit im' youra messin wit meh' cant we all jus say our apologies and let bygone words be well... bygone words?
Fortune favors the BOLD
The BOLD act swiftly...
HaZz

PreviousNext

Return to In-Game Board