Bonadifka!!!

Place to post in-game information as your character.

Moderator: Dante

Postby HaZz » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:31 pm

I will try to keep ye' from it my friend but you know I'll follow ye to death if needin be as ye would do the same fer me alla I'm askin' is ye think it through before actin' irrational...
Fortune favors the BOLD
The BOLD act swiftly...
HaZz

Postby HaZz » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:39 pm

Aye and in doin' this violatin' your rogue code of honor let im' instigate let im' baostand throw words around and wait for the perfect time to strike and another code of the rogue show no emotions... I hate to preach to ye' about your own class but jus remindin ye'
Fortune favors the BOLD
The BOLD act swiftly...
HaZz

Postby Aislin » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:57 am

[/quote]
My safety?

Ha!

Well lets just put it this way, things have been done in the past from you that I do not wish to repeat or forgive people like you of....

However, I'm intelligent enough to not go too far in what I say simply because there are some things I require....

~Gwenlor Shadowhunt[/quote]

When you are going to a town which has many gypsy's who have done nothing but help protect it and give up what we can to make our home and see things safe. Gypsy's I might add who make sure things run smoother and run the local tavern with it's fine food and who's leader is the main healer, I would watch what you say we do not take kind to haters and you have made great insult to us all already. Whatever has happened in the past has not been done by us please do try to remember that.
Aislin Kakarachka
Guildmistress of the Willowdark Guild of Merchants,
Master Alchemist
Craftsman
Farmer
"True beauty shines from the soul and warms the world with its kindness, compassion , and integrity."
Aislin

Postby Brutus Del Toro » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:21 pm

He and I have made our peace.

I like his spirit...he has a sharp "wit" on him which could get him in trouble with the familia but our misunderstanding has been worked out between us. Now if he makes the rest of the familia angry a sharp tongue is no match for a well phrased curse.

He has the moxy....unfortunately, moxy don't always lead you down the safest road.

I hope you all find your roads clear of danger and your cups full of goodness.

Brutus
Brutus Del Toro

Postby Aislin » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:07 am

True, this one has spirit. That is enough to make him amusing and worth watching in my eyes.

I never said you offended me directly, me I could care less if you like me or not, I know what good I do and am happy. But others are not so easy going as me.
Aislin Kakarachka
Master Alchemist
Craftsman
Farmer
"True beauty shines from the soul and warms the world with its kindness, compassion , and integrity."
Aislin

Postby HaZz » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:42 am

awright awright no need fer all of this, this mess as' been settled at least three times but tis' brought back up by somebody else why do you persist ons tirring the mess tis' no point to it I thinkand some people need to wath there mouths when talkin to meh' friend awright? If'n we were gonna attack you you wont be knowin bout' it in advance thas' fer sure...
Fortune favors the BOLD
The BOLD act swiftly...
HaZz

Postby Aislin » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:26 pm

I find life quite amusing in general. I like to watch the goings on of the town tis one of the reasons why I work in the tavern anyhow.
I do look forward to meeting you, I to study the personalities of others, you can learn a lot of a person just by observations and minor interactions.
Aislin Kakarachka
Master Alchemist
Craftsman
Farmer
Aislin

Postby Aislin » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:38 pm

HaZz wrote:awright awright no need fer all of this, this mess as' been settled at least three times but tis' brought back up by somebody else why do you persist ons tirring the mess tis' no point to it I thinkand some people need to wath there mouths when talkin to meh' friend awright? If'n we were gonna attack you you wont be knowin bout' it in advance thas' fer sure...

I am doing nothing more than speaking on behalf of the rest of our little band of misfits, as I am honor bound to do. If I had intended to instigate anything I have much better methods of doing so.

But it is nice to see you take up for a fellow friend, tis rare now a days.
Aislin Kakarachka
Master Alchemist
Craftsman
Farmer
Aislin

Postby HaZz » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:09 am

ohh well is righ' my friend we ave' made many an enemy together but we ave' made a good pile of friends righ?
Fortune favors the BOLD
The BOLD act swiftly...
HaZz

Previous

Return to In-Game Board