Rumors

Place to post in-game information as your character.

Moderator: Dante

Rumors

Postby Layander » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:32 pm

I heard some rumors before and I wanted to know if anyone heard any more? Does anyone know the state of Lord Regent Teerik? Lycor? or the undead Necropolis?
Layander Darcbane
Elmrisen Magistrate
Layander

Postby CotoWindwalker » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:56 pm

I was speaking with Teerik Willowind recently by way of messenger but he has stopped responding. I was starting to wonder if anything happened to him.

I have heard nothing of this undead necropolis or of Lycor however. Can you tell me what you have heard in regard to the necropolis?
CotoWindwalker

Postby Layander » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:19 pm

When we attacked Lycor we noticed that it had been a while since the undead attacked at Willowdark, like they had an agenda, something terrible. As far as I am aware it is still quiet I have not been told of any undead attacks for a while. Also alot of people are talking about the elemental warlord. I hope to get detailed information on this.
Layander Darcbane
Elmrisen Magistrate
Layander

Postby HaZz » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:16 am

Aye it doesnt matter what ye be wantin' to know you only be hearin' what they is wantin' ye ta hear... not much goes unregulated by the government aroun' these ere' parts!
Fortune favors the BOLD
The BOLD act swiftly...
HaZz

Postby HaZz » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:25 am

Aye agreed meh' friend, I think that is why we are friends...but it matters not they do help with alot of things... I'm not sure how we coulda survived some o' the rough patches without em'!!
Last edited by HaZz on Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fortune favors the BOLD
The BOLD act swiftly...
HaZz

Return to In-Game Board