Event Scheduling Update

Place to post out-of-game information.

Moderator: Dante

Event Scheduling Update

Postby Dante » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:31 pm

Hey all. I just wanted to post to let everyone know what is going on with NERO KY scheduling.

As it stands now, we are not going to be able to have a Camp McKee event until after the summer camps are over (looking into early Sept. and mid Nov.). The camp has also stopped renting the Admin building (noble cabin) and the heated side of the tavern building. We may have to divide the other side of the tavern building into a tavern and inn to have enough bed space. We will make it work.

I am going to the Boy Scout office in Huntington on Friday to schedule the Louisa camp for one day events. Would anyone be interested in having a 2-day late April/middle May event at the primitive camp in Louisa? We will have to get people to bring tents and water, but I think it would be fun.

Ben Loudin
NERO Kentucky
Dante
Site Admin

Postby CotoWindwalker » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Long as it dosen't conflict with the chapters I already play at this would be very doable. I love me some NERO KY events and a primitive site alone will not change that. Keep us updated and I'll mark my calendar.

Cory
CotoWindwalker

Postby Cirin Icerider » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:29 am

Any more word on finalizing the schedule for these events?
Cirin Icerider

Postby aeryn » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:32 pm

I personally would prefer a late April event as I am going to be pretty busy the first 2 weeks in May. Hope it all works out.
tis good to be a gypsy, yes
aeryn

Return to Out-of-Game Board