Louisa Event Info

Place to post out-of-game information.

Moderator: Dante

Louisa Event Info

Postby Dante » Mon May 12, 2008 1:05 pm

There is some information about the camp in Louisa that I need to pass on to everyone.

First, there is no running water at this camp. We will be bringing plenty of water for cooking and drinking, but you may want to bring some bottles on your own.

Secondly, there is only one building at the camp and it will be a tavern area. If you have a tent, please bring it. If not, we will make sure you have a place to stay. We are giving away goblin points to people that bring tents. If you bring a 1-4 person tent for the entire weekend, you will receive 200 goblin point. If you bring a 5+ person tent, you will receive 300 goblin points.

Lastly, there will be a working tavern. Willow and Neelan will be bringing food to sell for real money.

I look forward to seeing you all again and can't wait for this event.

Ben Loudin
Owner, NERO Kentucky
Dante
Site Admin

Postby Skjaldbakka » Mon May 12, 2008 3:57 pm

I'm bringing a new guy to this event. If he brings a tent, will the 200 goblins be usable for immediate blankets at character creation?
How It All Ends
Global Warming? I don't think that term really gives the situation justice. How about Global Climate Change? or Global Climate Destabilization?
How about Giant Global Cluster@#*!
Skjaldbakka

Postby Dante » Mon May 12, 2008 5:59 pm

Yes, you can spend your May goblin points at the door.

Ben Loudin
NERO Kentucky
Dante
Site Admin

Postby darwincoldstone » Mon May 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Ah, I was just asked if I would like to work early Friday, which means getting off early, which means getting to the event Friday very late instead of Saturday early.

Does the site allow a pop up camper? If so, we will bring ours and will be happy to let staff people rotate in/out to sleep or nap.

Dan and Dawn

Postby Dante » Mon May 12, 2008 9:58 pm

Dan,

Bring your "wagon". I do not believe that there are any camp rules against it.

Ben Loudin
Dante
Site Admin

Postby darwincoldstone » Fri May 16, 2008 11:24 am

Bah, no wagon.

And we are not going to get out of Columbus until Saturday morning, so will be noon-30 or so when we get there

Return to Out-of-Game Board