Official Announcement: The Opening of the Willowdark Academy

Place to post in-game information as your character.

Moderator: Dante

Postby darwincoldstone » Tue May 13, 2008 10:09 pm

Greed fer this thing is driving ye all mad! Do ye not know who yer dealin' with?! Did ye not see this fellow beat down our Lord Teldarn and the good Senashal! And use his chaos to heal the monsters that attacked Elmrisen!

Giving Lycor 200 gold coins in exchange of this weapon is treason. And don't be fooled, he's up to no good! I'll wager my beard this thing is cursed. And after your heart is turned by owning such an evil item, you'll face Elmrisen justice for dealin' with such a fella. Do ye really want to explain to Lord Teldarn why ye are financing such a evil man with evil plans?

Now then, don't misunderstand me, I know why you'd want this thing. Although I don't use swords, I can see why a wacker like this is appealing to you. A fine weapon, sure.

If you want this toothpick, then we work together and pry it out of his dead hands. I'll skip the draw for it - I'd be happy to see one of you end up with this, as well as his other great riches, just to see him fall.

I am pretty damned old and my spirit is weakened from a half dozen trips to the circle...but finding my permanent death in a battle that rids our land of this creatin is a fine trade by me!

Sheriff Darwin Coldstone

Postby sciclone » Wed May 14, 2008 7:50 am

I also have a sword that kills Sheriffs. I think I will keep it though. I am sure it will come in handy soon.

Lycor
sciclone

Previous

Return to In-Game Board