Who needs honor in Willowdark?

Place to post in-game information as your character.

Moderator: Dante

Who needs honor in Willowdark?

Postby sciclone » Mon May 19, 2008 6:26 pm

Apparently the only people who need honor are the so called outlaws and the Sheriff! I offer my help, and yes I do know that it benefited me as well, and it was accepted gratefully. Then, after my help saves the town and surrounding area, I am snubbed and excommunicated! Does this make sense to anyone other than the Lord Retard...I mean Lord Regent?

The Dwarven Sheriff showed much honor and was going to fight me to do his duty even though he would have been hideously and wickedly humiliated by my fighting prowess. At least he had honor. I gave this man a life spell only moments before his body would have dissipated. For this he has told me he owes me a life debt. Now that is honor.

I will find others who wish my aid. When things get tough and your back is against the wall, lycanthropic teeth at your throats, it will be a shame that you can not call out the name Lycor. I would have helped at one time, and did help this gathering. Just remember, things that are right are not always black and white like the Lord Regent's tabard. Sometimes they mixed together and blurred like.....a shadow!

Savior of Wayside Lodge,
Lycor
sciclone

Postby sciclone » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:23 pm

What is black and white and red all over???

If you guess correctly you win a prize!

Savior of Wayside Lodge,
Lycor
sciclone

Postby darwincoldstone » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:29 am

A snow lepord sarr after you've gotten yer mitts on him.

For my prize, ye can forgive me honor debt so that I can finish me job!

Darwin

Postby sciclone » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:25 pm

So the Sheriff breaks the law. Interesting. Your answer is not the one I was looking for, however, so I can not award you the prize you seek. But let us see what other guesses come up. Isn't this fun!!

Owner of a Dwarven Honor Debt,'
Lycor
sciclone

Postby darwincoldstone » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:18 pm

Yer not fooling anyone with your slippery tongue Lycor, I've broken no law, and you'll not twist anyones head to make it appear so.

Postby sciclone » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:36 pm

Last I heard, it was illegal to parley with the likes of one handsome rogue name Lycor. Nothing personal good Sheriff, and as a show of good faith I will give a clue to my riddle.

Think of something black and white, covered in "high and might" blood!

Savior of Wayside Lodge,
Lycor
sciclone

Postby CotoWindwalker » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:06 pm

You should say that you had another spirit in your body and it was making you do all those bad things. It usually works in my lands.

Coto
CotoWindwalker

Postby Ti Tie » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:12 am

Though the law was 'not to speak with him.' Writing to him I believe was not banned.

Ti Tie
Ti Tie

Return to In-Game Board