NERO West TN

Place to post out-of-game information.

Moderator: Dante

NERO West TN

Postby Kelvay » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:53 pm

Hey guys and gals,
Have not seen any of you in a while and wanted to stop by and invite you to NERO West TN next event Oct. 24-26th at Montgomery Bell state park. This event site is only about 20 miles west of Nashville and directions can be found here: http://www.nerowesttennessee.com/viewto ... =2018#2018 . I would really love to see some of the people I have meet up here come on down and enjoy the game we put on. Hope to see some of you there!!

Justin aka Kelvay the fat gypsy
NERO West TN
Kelvay Rominoff
Kumpaniya de Rominoff
Defender of de Familia
Defender of de Mydian Republic
Co-Founder Golden Merchant Federation
Merchant, Healer, Gambler
Kelvay

Postby Cirin Icerider » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Yeah, it's been a while since we've seen any of you from Tennessee come on up. You all always add so much when you come to our events.

I'm really missing playing more NERO. Between one Kentucky weekend and one-day, and one NERO SWV weekend I've only gotten in three events this year.

I was actually just talking with a few players last night and we were talking about how we really were wanting to go to an event.

Now, one week is a little too short a notice for most of us (especially with tight money situations), but keep us up to speed on the rest of your event schedule so we can possibly plan an expedition down south.

Joseph, aka Lord Cirin Icerider (That uptight Elven wizard dressed all in white wearing a pointy hat)
Cirin Icerider

Postby Kelvay » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:47 pm

We have one more event this year - Nov 14-16. It is more than likely going to be a Primative event. We will be having 6 events next year and all of them will be 2 day events. That schedule should be posted soon.

Justin
Kelvay Rominoff
Kumpaniya de Rominoff
Defender of de Familia
Defender of de Mydian Republic
Co-Founder Golden Merchant Federation
Merchant, Healer, Gambler
Kelvay

Postby Skjaldbakka » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:33 am

You could always come give Bloodlines a try. They have an event Nov. 8th and Dec 13th.

There is also a Nero chapter in Indiana that has an event this year, Nov 15th.

www.raging-gargoyle.com is bloodline's website
www.neroindiana.net is NEROIN's website

bloodlines is a bit closer to Lexington than NERO IN.

I have been fiending for some NERO KY action though. I keep hearing they are trying to pull an event together for later this year. If true, I hope I can make it.
How It All Ends
Global Warming? I don't think that term really gives the situation justice. How about Global Climate Change? or Global Climate Destabilization?
How about Giant Global Cluster@#*!
Skjaldbakka

Return to Out-of-Game Board