We're still out there!

Place to post out-of-game information.

Moderator: Dante

We're still out there!

Postby Cirin Icerider » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:37 am

We're still out here.

Our Chapter Owners, Ben & Kyle have been very busy lately, but it's only a lull.

The players of NERO Kentucky are still out here waiting for things to pick back up. We're waiting for the eastern front to open up in the Willowdark Civil War, we're plotting what formal magic is going to get cast when we can use the formal scroll library at the academy, we're talking about who is on who's side and who do you really trust?
Cirin Icerider

Postby Dante » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:56 am

Hey all. Sorry about the lack of communication over the last few months. Things have indeed been very busy for us. My day job is always rough in the fall, but more duties were added to me this year. For those of you that haven't heard, Kyle is now a daddy and has had his hands full. You all will be glad to know that I have already compiled all my work dates and if things go smoothly, we should have events up soon. I am attempting to do more in the first half of the year in 2009. Hopefully no one is opposed to cold events, because I am looking into February for a 2 day event.

Have a Happy New Year!!!

Ben Loudin
NERO Kentucky
Dante
Site Admin

Postby Cirin Icerider » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:50 am

Personally, I'm up for events any time of the year. Cold midwinter events are why I have so many wool & fur lined NERO outfits, and it's a lot harder to get heat exhaustion from running, full-tilt fighting and adventuring all day long in February than in July.

I'm very glad to hear that there may be events in February. The more lead time you give the easier it is to schedule time off from work, get rides together and so on as we need it.

I made that post as a bit of a shout-out that the players are still out here and waiting for word about more events, and for any non NERO Kentucky players who look into know that the chapter still has life in it since there has been a little lull. Glad to see you respond so quickly!

Personally, as soon as I get the time I want to finish my project of replacing my very old, outdated (circa 2003) "Cirin's Library" website with a new updated "Royal Library of Willowdark" site with all my maps and lore and archives for public perusal (I've got huge archives on my hard drive of lore & legends, maps, records, treatises ect).
Cirin Icerider

Postby CotoWindwalker » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:45 am

Yeah NERO event!
CotoWindwalker

Postby Cirin Icerider » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:15 pm

Hey, yeah. As soon as we get a new event date set in stone, it would be great to see how many of the TN folks could come up.

You all add so much to our events when you come, we really hope you all can make it to our next one, whenever that is (but I do hope Ben can arrange for a February one).
Cirin Icerider

Postby Skjaldbakka » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:30 pm

I have been fiending for a NERO KY event. I don't care if its pouring freezing rain the whole event.
How It All Ends
Global Warming? I don't think that term really gives the situation justice. How about Global Climate Change? or Global Climate Destabilization?
How about Giant Global Cluster@#*!
Skjaldbakka

Return to Out-of-Game Board