Past Market Day

Place to post in-game information as your character.

Moderator: Dante

Past Market Day

Postby akara » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:39 pm

I wanted to say thanks to the traveling adventures and townspeople this market day for their willing listening participation in protecting the town, in the absence the town’s Lord. We had no resurrections and completed several successful advancements.

Akara.
akara

Postby Dekar » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:47 pm

My friend,
it was an honor to fight beside you and the rest of the gathering adventures. It is something i am willing to do for when there is a tragedy in ones life they must do all that is possible to make that tragedy settle within them selves and this market just so happened to fall in ones way on their road to overcoming their own tragedy. i am forever willing to help if ever you need another spell or sword.

Dekar Far'Tear
Guild Master of the Celestial Guild of Woodhaven
Wizard of Ice and Order
Katalgar Kyr
Dekar

Postby akara » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:47 pm

thank you dekar, your presence was much much appreciated and i hope we get the chance to meet again. maybe next time as scholar to scholar :)
akara.
akara

Postby Cirin Icerider » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:21 am

Guildmaster Far'Tear,

It was indeed good to meet you last weekend. I look forward to working with you and your allies again upon your return to Willowdark.

While you are in our country, please feel free to peruse the libraries of the Willowdark Academy for the research you informed me you would be undertaking.

Lord Guildmaster Cirin Icerider
Lord Master of Guilds of All Willowdark
Council of Willowdark
Master Wizard of Life and Reason
Cirin Icerider

Postby Dekar » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Guildmaster Icerider,

It seems i shall be spending more time here then i expected. i have seem to find something that interests me . i have found many things thus far and plan to continue further research. I plan to be here til at least the next gather. also I have sent word to Elysia to a dear friend of mine and i believe that he and a few other shall be in route when time nears for the gather. Thus i shall a little more brute force to help protect the land for the time we will be staying here.

Akara,

my friend there is no reason to thank me i only did what i would do for Elysia. IF you wish to contact me i shall be in the area for sometime doing research im sure i will not be to difficult to find.

Dekar Far'Tear
Guild Master of the Celestial Guild of Woodhaven
Wizard of Ice and Order
Katalgar Kyr
Dekar

Return to In-Game Board