June 27th event Information

Place to post out-of-game information.

Moderator: Dante

June 27th event Information

Postby Dante » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:43 pm

I want to make sure that all NERO Kentucky players that are planning on attending the June 27th event get the following information from my previous message:

Things are going to be a little different for this event. I am currently on vacation and will not be able to attend this event, but I have the character records with me. All NERO Kentucky players that are planning on attending this even need to email me to request your character sheet. Also, send any character update information (goblin blankets, OOC events attended) and I will make sure that it gets done. Then I will email you a copy of your sheet. Print it out and take it to check-in at the event. This should also speed up the check-in process.

Ben Loudin
NERO KY
loudin2@gmail.com
Dante
Site Admin

Postby Cirin Icerider » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:29 am

Hey Ben

I am going to try to make it on Saturday, it's short notice but I'm trying to arrange for it.

I sent you an e-mail for my sheet a couple days ago but no reply yet. I sent you another one last night but I wanted to make sure you got it so I was putting a request here in case somehow you aren't getting the e-mails.
Cirin Icerider

Postby Dante » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Got it and sent out your sheet this morning. Let me know that you got it.

Ben
Dante
Site Admin

Return to Out-of-Game Board